.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Good morning! It seems as though children in this area are off of school for Spring Break and that just can't be good. I only have so much Xanax so I can't afford to have kids around too often. Yesterday I was making dinner for them while they were out with their father. When they walked in, the boy waved a pair of shoes all around me and the food I was cooking and said, "See my new shoes!!!" I freaked from the thought of feet germs and shoe slough and came close to tossing the dinner in the trash. Then, the girl came in and let the puppy out of her kennel and the the lil pooch jumped up on the counter and tried to lick the dinner that was sitting there. I had enough. I ran upstairs and said, "I'm getting my Xanax!" The mother said, "Already?" I told her how the short humans had tried to trash the nice Sunday dinner that I had spent most of the day making. It took the two of them all of 3 minutes to irritate the hell out of me. I wish that they had rest homes available for nervous ladies who can't handle wee munchkins. Now I know what my grandmother meant when she said, "You kids are making me nervous!" I'm truly and sincerely sorry Grandma!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jeanna said...

This post cracked me up, mostly because I can seriously relate these days.

March 28, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home