.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, May 21, 2012

I Love Blue...But

Why are so many things turning unnatural colors? Why would someone want to drink blue soda? I wondered when my step-son wanted blue Kool-aid. Now I realize, it could only make you look like you're not getting enough oxygen. 

And, OMG!, why? I wouldn't rub blue on me...ever.

And this is just stupid. Why the hell did we need blue ketchup? What's next, brown toilet paper?

Of course, blue isn't necessarily bad, if it is a naturally occurring drink such as that contained in the pretty picture above. It reminds me of a night  when I wanted to "sample" all 5 different blue drinks in one outting. Oh, I was a hoot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting for government mandated and tax payer subsidized blow jobs are making my low hanging fruits turn Delphinium blue.

May 21, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LMAO...you could just get a date!

May 21, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home