.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Reposted By Request


"FUCK YOU"

"Fuck everything you ever said.
Fuck everything you put in my head.
Fuck the trip that you've been on.
Fuck every place your dumbass has gone.
Fuck all the different ways you lie.
Fuck all your dumb excuses why.
Fuck everyone who cares for you.
Fuck every fucked up bitch you do.
Fuck your car, fuck your truck.
Fuck you,you fucking fuck.
I put my love up on a shelf.
So you can just go fuck yourself.
Take fucking one from fucking two.
That leaves me NOT fucking you.
I'm so glad you're fucking gone.
Like that scab I had too long.
Fuck your bullshit, fuck your news.
Fuck your dumbass, you blew this fuse.
Do I sound bitter? Oh, you bet!
You fucking punk, I'm not done yet.
Fuck your dog, fuck your cat.
Fuck that stupid place you're at.
Fuck your beginnings, fuck your ends.
Fuck your family and your fucked-up friends.
You're fucking fucked, you failed God's test.
10 times worse than all the rest.
Fuck my letters, fuck the phone.
My last gift to you is this fucking poem
And just one thing before I'm through.
From the bottom of my heart ---FUCK YOU TOO!!!"


And...in case there's another yahoo who says you should "Get Over It!", tell them that there ARE less healthy ways to work out one's anger and never forget that:


"Well-behaved women rarely make history" --Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think her writing is superb, her feelings could not be expressed any clearer. I am a man, and will share this with my female friends! Great Job!

June 04, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home