.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Can you guess who this is?






I was going to simply post the cheese-cake picture but I figured you would need a close up of her face to have a decent chance to figure out who this hot chick is. I would be amazed if anyone can figure out the name of this lovely lady.

I'll give you a few hints in case you need them...but I'll post them one at a time. Before I go to bed tonight, I'll post her name but until then, I'll post hints about once every half hour. Here is the first hint:

1. She played a main character on one of the most successful TV shows of all time.

And...

2. She won an Emmy for portraying that character.

3. Shockingly, she was actually a bitch to work with.

4. Her character put up some hideous pickles.

5. She drove her beloved classic 1966 Daytona two-door Sports Sedan until the end of her life.

6. She never married, not as her Emmy award winning character nor as herself in real life.

7. She starred opposite Henry Fonda on Broadway.

8. She began her career in vaudeville.

9. One of her character's closest friends was named Clara.

10. Her character cared for her widowed nephew and his son.

You know her better as Aunt Bee, Sheriff Andy Taylor's aunt. You probably remember her when she looked something like this:


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Vlasic pickle stork!

January 24, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

GREAT guess! But no, it's not the Vlasic pickle stork. Compare the legs...the stork has much thinner legs.

January 24, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt bee a little coitus wouldn't hoitus

January 25, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I know...right?!

January 26, 2013  
Anonymous Nevada divorce attorney said...

I never would have guessed and I have watched Aunt Bee a lot. I feel I know her.

February 11, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I don't mean to be redundant but...I know, right?

February 13, 2013  
Anonymous Nevada divorce said...

But you are being redundant and also right. Lol. I love the photos, btw.

February 20, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home