.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Jodi, Jodi, Jodi!!! (She said in her best Cary Grant)

"We own nothing but the talents God have given to us to improve upon, to show Him what we will do with them." - Brigham Young

That was taken right off of Jodi Arias's Twitter. It was the only recent tweet and I assume that, considering how much effort as it takes for us to receive ONE Jodi tweet, she put some thought into it. I'm just a bit surprised that she would say something like that during the trial that stands to elevate her to the same status achieved by some of our nation's most dastardly evil-doers. Of course, perhaps she is proud of her work...who knows what goes on in the mind of a murderess.

I mean, I love ya girl, but don't you think it would be better to start Jodi Arias Inc. once the trial is over? I certainly understand how a man can push a woman just so far before homicidal aspirations start popping into your head and I know that feeling of peace that comes over you once you figure out a solution to your problems. But I have to give you credit girl, you actually had the cahones to put your little plan into action. I couldn't have done it myself.

And you tell your story with such relish! You don't seem to care one little bit what people think of you. I'm amazed at your ability to stand up, face the world and shout out, "I'm a freak!". And then, with that fatuous trial for your life going on, you've found a way to shamelessly hustle idiots out of thier money as you cash in on the death of a mother's son. Congatulations on what you have done with your talents. I'm sure He is pleased.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tundra Woman said...

I'm looking forward to having her never-ending 15 sec. of fame OVER....
TW

April 15, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OMG yes! That chick is LOVING it! Unbelievable.

April 16, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home