.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

My brain needs a nice, long break...

...so I shall give in to it. After all, a brain is a terrible thing to ignore.

I'm sitting here in Florida and it's a hazy, overcast day. Rain is expected and the weather report is calling for a high of 73. I can live with that. I'm wearing capri's and a t-shirt that says, "More Fun To Munch". It also has a Nestle's Crunch bar on it. My socks are hanging around my ankles and I'm relatively comfy. I don't know why I mentioned that but there you have it...my attire for the day.

I've had some interesting t-shirts over my life. I don't know what happened to some of them but I know my ex trashed my box-o-concert tees. That was devastating. I had a LOT of great concerts represented in that box. Not to mention my bootleg t-shirts. Those alone were worth keeping. Concert tees are the only shirts I wear in public that make a statement. I try not to walk around with too many dumb things written across my chest. The Who from '75 is a cool statement to make.

The other t-shirts that say something usually say something stupid. I think I buy shirts that are sarcastic on a whim and then never really want to go out in public with such a long trail of obnoxious first impressions left behind me. I have one shirt that says, "Sure Men have Feelings...But Who Cares?" That is never a shirt I wear if I have even one old ripped shirt left clean. I don't know why I bought it and where I thought I would go with it on...but I do have it. I have shirts from game shows I've tried out for that I sleep in. Oh, I DO wear my nurse t-shirts...those are always acceptable. But most of them are wearing out as is my usefulness.

I was at a local Goodwill store with a friend and I overheard someone say, "Oh no...this is last season's." Really? How the hell can you tell? Do they change them like they do Mustangs? Can I tell from the headlights? Usually one must be shopping at Neiman's to witness such conduct.

Oh my...I just thought of something.

I think things are going to get very interesting around here before my birthday. This time I know something is coming...I just don't know what it is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine gets one all day long

April 20, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Mine never stops. Only men can actually think about "nothing".



April 20, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home