.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, April 19, 2013

OK...I'm trying

But I can't get anything out because I'm being constantly harrassed. I've gotten myself into a hideous situation that I can't get out of. Have you ever met someone who simply will not be ignored? I can keep my mouth shut and ignore this fool for the longest time but after a while, I can't help but yell, "SHUT UP!!! I can't handle this!" I wish I had a camera so I could show you what's going on. I'm right by my dad's but he's mad at me so I can't even seek refuge there. I just want to knock on his door and say, "Can you give me some advice and maybe a ride?" The last time I asked him for a ride he told me to take the bus. I'm literally scared stiff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

He just said to me, "You're done."

April 19, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home