.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Hi...I'm at the following page...

...exercising my brain. I'll be back in a flash, I was recently rescued from a weird YouTube trip where I ended up watching Mike Tyson brutally win fight after fight, memorial clips for dead babies and even one amazing video of the yuckiest stuff being suctioned out of some poor schmuck's sinuses. When I found myself watching a surgical excision of a HUGE blackhead, my phone rang. Anyway, I hung up and went to search for a specific logic question...you know the ones that say something like:

Some birds are green.
All green birds are parakeets.
Are all birds parakeets?

I never did find the name of that type of question, if you know I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me know in the comments. But, I did find some interesting websites with other logic questions like this one:

http://www.folj.com/puzzles/difficult-logic-problems.htm

So, I'm going back there before a half human half squid video pops up on my YouTube Welcome page. Then, I'll be back. it won't be long, I promise.

:):):)

OK...I'm back. I got a few of those questions but then they started making me feel stupid so it was time to come back here.

I see our President is having some issues lately. I don't understand why people are all shocked and dismayed, we elected a man from Chicago. Duh. I'm from Chicago and when we elect our corrupt politicians, we know what we're doing. Mayor Daley (the first one) was as crooked as Stephen Hawking's spine. But I'll tell you this, he got things done. I'll never forget his blatantly honest answer when questioned regarding accusations of nepotism and some other similar malfeasance's...to paraphrase the mayor, of course I hired family and friends, wouldn't you?

There are a few things every single person from Chicago knows, the phone number to Empire Carpets is 588-2300 and Jene and Jude's makes the world greatest hot dog. It looks like this:



...BTW, you should know that you will be assaulted if you ask for ketchup at Jene and Jude's. I don't want ketchup for the hot dog, it's perfect the way it is. But they also serve those wonderful freshly made french fries and I MUST have ketchup for them. The nearby Cock Robin ice cream shack had a brilliant idea, they started selling little packets of ketchup for a nickel. I never failed to stop there for my ketchup after I bought those great french fries.

Anyway, another thing we all know is that our politicians are crooked. So, when you hear that there's s acndal brewing in the White House, consider this fun fact, four out of our last seven governors are in prison.

I have to lie down for a bit, I'm having another "aura". That means I need to pop myself a xanax and lie down until it works or I have a seizure. With any luck at all, I'll be back in a bit!













2 Comments:

Blogger Tundra Woman said...

I think it's called, "Necessary or Sufficient Causes" but I've had a coupla strokes too so I can't remember things like, "Kitchen Counter" but I can remember absolutely useless shit like "Teleological."
TW

May 17, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I know, right? It's so weird and varied. You've inspired me to write about them...I'd love it if you'd contribute some of your experiences!!!

See ya in a post I'll be staring now!

May 17, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home