.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, April 29, 2013

I'm trying really hard

And maybe I can handle this after all. I need to stop worrying about tomorrow and worry more about something that I CAN manage like the next 5 minutes.

I really HAVE lost a lot of weight. I'm not sure what it is but l feel just like I did the year that I had cancer and my husband had a girlfriend. I've been assuming that it was just my nerves...I HAVE been taking less and less xanax so I don't have withdrawals. I don't know what it is so I guess I should get my ass to a doctor and have my calcium levels checked soon. In the meantime, I can wait to see how thin I get this time. You never know what clothes you can wear until you shop for a size 0...I didn't even know there WAS such a thing!

OK. I'm gonna try this again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tundra Woman said...

Ms. Meg, I'm w/ Sous Gal. Your health comes first, OK? I don't care if you were down to .25mg of alprazolam you're still gonna be in withdrawal from this stuff: It's a protracted kinda thing and even after you're off it completely, it'll come back around and kick yo ass ~2/3wks. later for a day or so. In the meantime, your BP is doing all kinds of *not* good things especially for someone who's already had a stroke or two.
If you don't plan to go back to Fla., please call the DA/County Prosecutor's Office and ask if they will please arrange for an Adjournment while you deal with your medical issues. With an over-flowing Docket, I'm sure they will be more than happy to do this. It's also a respectful, responsible response.
Please get on the phone and do this now; leave a message if they're closed for the day or shoot 'em an email. Both would be better yet. But *do something* to give them a heads up, OK?
In the meantime, see if you can find an Urgent Care kinda place or go to the ER. Bring your med bottle with you if you have one and ask if they can write you a few. With your medical hx. it's too dangerous to shake, rattle and roll.
And it's not necessary either. ;)
TW

April 29, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home