.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, June 09, 2013

EMERGENCY ROOM THIS MORNING...OPERATING ROOM THIS AFTERNOON

This morning I walked downstairs to the lobby so that I could drink a cup of coffee and read the news online. As I sat on the desk, the chair I was sitting in toppled to the left and I fell over, hitting my face on the wood of the chair next to me. Bottom line, broken jaw and other stuff. Will be in surgery today at St. Joseph Hospital in Tampa. They're treating me like dirt because of where I'm staying. If you can, call and make them be nice to me, tell them I'm not trash...please.

HELP!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I hear that! What a bunch of egotistical cretins!

Surgery over...ouch!

June 09, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hello High Street! How the hell are you guys? Glad to know you finally got here. Thanks for showing up. I've been waiting for you!

July 17, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home