.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Good morning friends...

...and others. It's Monday morning and I'm back at the crazy place. I can tell because I'm surrounded by crazy people. It's amazing how the story of my accident has evolved since last Sunday when it happened.

In case you missed it, I woke up so early that day that it was still dark out. I took my coffee water and my computer down to the lobby so that I could write a post for you guys. First, I put the laptop on the desk and then I stuck my coffee in the microwave and went back to the desk to power up my laptop. As I did, I went to sit down in an old, solid wood chair. Somehow, the chair wasn't under me anymore and I began to fall. It seemed like it took forever and I remember thinking, "Uh oh...I'm gonna fall all the way down." I did. Unfortunately, I never noticed the other solid wood chair. Basically, I landed on the chair with my left jaw and not only was my jaw broken, all the teeth on that side of my mouth were broken. That's it, simple story...right? I had been awake for less than 10 minutes.

Yesterday I heard this story;

'She came down stairs, ate a bunch of pills and fell.'

With those few words, the entire essence of the story changed. I hadn't even taken my normal morning meds yet. Even if I DID take a bunch of pills, they wouldn't have had time to hit me. But, I hadn't taken any...period.

I don't mind too much, I realize that these people live like that themselves so they think everybody is like them. But still, you never know what people believe. The people in my family who should know better believe the craziest things about me and it's so stupid because if you ask me, I'll tell you the truth. But, my family (especially my father, my married sister and my ex husband can convince you that I had something to do with Kennedy's assassination.) Whatever.

Today I have to go to give a deposition for Walter's defense attorney. He has made so many "threats" against me that I should be afraid of this but I'm not. It's nice to be the honest person in a situation such as this, Walter is a pathological liar and if you listen to each of us, I am the only one who makes sense because I have the truth on my side. So, I'm not at all worried about this. It's just gonna be a bitch logistically speaking. Anyway, I'll let you know what happens...the depo is at 3 PM today at the State's Attorney's office.

Speaking of Walter, he has proven himself to be every bit the Scaramouch I've always know him to be. As soon as I figure out how much time I have before I have to leave, I am going to tell the truth on Walter James Lundy and I'll explain why he's left me with no choice but to do so. Also, I'll let you know what his attorney has done to creep me out. This'll be good, I assure you. I'm even going to repost the posts that he made me take down. It'll be worth a quick trip here to check out.

See ya soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tundra Woman said...

Best wishes with the Depo. Don't let 'em trip ya up, Ms. Meggers. The truth can still be twisted by an attorney with an agenda. I can't imagine you're able to speak very well considering your jaw...
TW

June 17, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn Meg, you seem to be a pathological liar magnet. Hope you have a good day, Kyle from Knoxville.

June 17, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can handle strangers making up and believing lies about me...... it's when the people that know better start doing it that I come unglued.

June 17, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home