.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

LMAO again...

...really? You're still writing comments to me thinking the same old shit is gonna faze me? Me? Meg the professional "victim"? Seriously, it's people like you who keep people at a "victim" status. It's actually a good time to be a victim so if you have to be one, best take advantage of it. I'll tell you what I mean in a minute.

The only way that I can think of to make matters worse for a woman who is already realizing that, "Oops, I've done it again!"...is to make her embarrassed to admit what's going on. How many reasons does a woman need to be afraid to extricate herself from an abusive relationship? How about we just make it a straight up atrociously embarrassing to ask for help when she's figuring things out?

I mentioned before that people, at least, I...felt like a jack ass to look up and see another crappy excuse for a man isolating me again. He sucked the life right out of me and people I depended upon made it worse by disappearing when I needed them most. So when I come here to try to figure it all out, why should I have to worry that nit wits like you are going to go out of your way to toss mud whenever possible? Good for you. But, you realize, of course, that makes you a bully. If nothing I else, I know one of those when I see them. You're like the idiot kid on every schoolyard playground who grew up 50 pounds bigger than the other kids but never any smarter.

It doesn't matter that you leave your comment anonymously. You can't get away from yourself and you're the one who has just been called out for being a bully. Wherever you are, you can giggle maniacally in the dark, but you can't hide from your own stupid self. Aren't you the big fat kid on the playground all over again? Now you know for sure that yes, it IS true, and everyone else has known it all along. They just don't want to say anything to your face, but they know. They always have. You've only been fooling yourself.

Chew on that one for awhile.

Now, the reason that it's a good time to be a victim is that right now, people are finding out that they were right too. There's nothing wrong with them...bully's are and always have been a huge problem. Now the Internet makes it possible for me to out myself as a victim, and then go about my day without anyone laughing. I'm not a victim because I don't act like one. You're a bully because you do act like one. I'm just surprised that you have so much free time that you can go hunting for victims online. Good for you. Your parents must be proud.

:)

OK...I'm within 24 hours to boarding an airplane out of Florida.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait don't tell me they comment anonymously? right. Just a hunch.

July 17, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't read close enough. Of course they posted anonymous. Remember the part in Huck Finn where the guy faced down the lynch mob on his porch. That what they want to avoid.

July 17, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOL, consistently.

July 17, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

No lunch mob required...they know what I meant and they are the idiots who think they're better than others when in reality, no one is better than anyone else. Like it or not, we're all just people and we all have the same issues. The person toughest on ourselves is always our self. So, I just told the biggest dick this idiot knows what they are all about. The only person who needed to hear me heard me loud and clear...I am quite sure that I told the right person.

:):):)

July 17, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

One would think. Apparently, I am good at it. But, I'm also trying very hard to make it stop. I SO can't please anyone else...and I've finally given up trying. Ah....that is so refreshing! I am not at all concerned with what people think because I have no control over it anyway. No one wants to listen to me so I'll be damned if I'll listen to them. I'm going to do whatever I want to do and let the chips AND the dip fall where they will.

I really think there is a LOT to be learned from what I'm trying to do. One thing I learned early was that I am not all that unusual. Whenever I experience something, I can be safe in assuming that I'm not the first person to experience that exact thing. So, I'm sure that others have felt the way I do and haven't yet had a chance to find out that they are not alone. I'm being honest and open about things so that other people in the same position might read this and see themselves in my words. Maybe they never get a chance to learn the good things that I've learned so this could be a start for them. I would have paid someone else to teach me this without it taking decades to do it. I'm putting it out there for free.

July 17, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Lunch mob...LOLOL...I remember them!

July 17, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home