.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Spread this around...

...or reply with the name and phone number of a convicted woman beater. This is a current scam that people should be aware of...especially people who tend to buy into such BS. I received this email first:

From:  Dave & Angela Dawes willierayarnette1@centurylink.net

           I have been trying to reach you.
 
           Dave & Angela Dawes

Naturally, I responded thusly:

Why?

The answer I received was this:

My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of £101,203,600.70 GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of £1,500,000.00 GBP to five(5)lucky individuals and ten(10)charity organisations from any part of the world.


To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see our interview by visiting the web page below;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html

Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky millionaires, Kindly send us the below details so that we can direct our Bank can effect a valid Bank Draft in your name to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
Country:
Age:
Occupation:
Sex:
Mobile/Tel:   Of course, this is a scam. Apparently all a thief needs to scam you is your cell phone number...I've had thieves ask for mine because they wanted "to hear my voice". It seems they don't even need your SSN so be careful to whom you give your cell number to!   BTW, I searched this scam and here is one of the results that I found:   the Dave & Angela Dawes scam this one is very go and well organized it looks real but it is not real at all . this one even sucked me in. I lost a lot money over this one. so the we can try to stop this scam there is things we can do to stop this scam. the F.B.I. has a branch to dill with sort of thing.   they will show the web sit that showing how they go there money they want to give to you., here is the part that will get you I know it got me. the link they send you to show you how they go the money they want to give you but you will never get a dime. so if you get the email from Dave & Angela Dawes just send it to the F.B.I so they can go get them. So here is what it looks like to me:


My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of £101,203,600.70 GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of £1,500,000.00 GBP to five(5)lucky individuals and ten(10)charity organisations from any part of the world.

To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html

Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky millionaires, Kindly send us the below details so that we can direct our Bank can effect a valid Bank Draft in your name to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
Country:
Age:
Occupation:
Sex:
Mobile/Tel:

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,
Dave & Angela Dawes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pull this leg and it plays jingle bells.

July 29, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home