.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

I'm settling in...

...to my new life in California. I've always believed that things happen the way they're supposed to happen and the way I feel now, I'm sure that I've been right. I have a LOT to tell you but I've only been here for a few days and I've been spending those days with my grandson to be sure that he knows me and adores me like a grandchild should adore a grandmother. Today my daughter and I will be taking him to the park to play and then we'll do something similar tomorrow. Monday morning I'll start taking care of the business of taking care of myself. I have a plan and that's what I wanted to tell you about. But right now, I have to get ready to go to the park. I think I just slept enough to almost catch up with the sleep that I've been missing for the past year or so. I'm not foolish enough to think that there won't be a snag or two along the way but I'm also secure enough to know that I'm finally on the right path to happiness.

:):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home