.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Where are you ? Hope you are missing for good reasons

I had a stroke (again!) Monday morning. I have my laptop but my left side, arm included, doesn't work. I'm spending a lot of time doing physical therapy and working strenuously to get the use of my left side back. I've been in hospital for a week. Today is day 8.

I have a dreadful headache that is made much worse by any degree of light so I'm trying to keep my eyes closed. Do you see why I find life so fascinating?

I'll pop in to keep you updated.

:):):)

















2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...



Not the answer I was looking for at all, but it is good that you posted so we can all send positive vibes! Sending strength, stamina, patience, that special kind of energy hospitals require, laughter, and success!!
NSC

July 28, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!

July 29, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home