.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, August 03, 2013

Progress, sort of

I'm ready to be discharged but I'm in a wheelchair for now and no domestic violence shelters, or any others, apparently, take people in wheelchairs. I was moved into a room that doesn't have a decent internet connection so I'll just write more in the word processor and then wheel myself back out here to copy it into this sucker. I'm doing much better except for the homeless thing, but this too shall pass. BTW, do any of you know where the ranch is that the Manson family stayed at? I bet that place is vacant.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I could start that process over again.

August 03, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Well, I wouldn't either but I haven't many options. I have considered getting a tent and finding a prairie where I could build a very little house.

:)

August 03, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just sending good vibes!

NSC

August 05, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home