.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Good morning!

I'm at MccyD's sucking coffee and internet service. Life is much calmer now that I have a place to stay. It isn't free but I get my own space with a locker and a lock.

My spacebar is messed up so I may have to leave it like that until I get to my daughter's desktop. Right now I'm sitting in a MccyD's in South Central LA listening to Ruby Tuesday. I've been accomplishing the things on my list, it just takes a long time by bus. I need a map...I don't know this part of LA like I know ALL of Chicago. Of course, there's no Sears Tower telling me which way is east. That sucks. I actually have to get all Ferdinand Magellen and look at the sky to get my bearings straight.

Yep...this most certainly IS an adventure. Do you realize that I could do anything I want to do?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have good news but need to talk , send me a ph no from the shelter and i will call you there . hope for bettyer things for you sooon!!!Ti

September 11, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home