.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Good morning!!!

A nice young Crip dude is letting me borrow his laptop specifically so that I could holler at y'all so HEY!

Everyone in the place knows who took my laptop and being a decent, respectful person is paying off nicely. I'm the only white chick here but I've been so consistently pleasant that they're being very empathetic and supportive to me and they're all treating her as though she were invisible. Yea me!

I haven't chosen my goals for today...I always have at least one. I'll be back sooner now that people are letting me use their computers. They all knew I carried it everywhere and knew what it meant to me.. I would have rather she take anything...everything else...just not my laptop. Oh well...one day I'll have another one or I'll be dead and wouldn't have any use for it anyway.

BTW, You wouldn't recognize me, walking everywhere has turned me into a tanned grandma and at size 4, almost ready for the cool clothes. I feel as though I've been taking better care of my self which has me feeling better all around. I'm so grateful for that.

But just when I started feeling TOO good about myself, a bus driver offered me a seniors discount. This is one of the life crossroads...no longer can I refrain from ordering from the seniors menu, from now on they'll simply hand it to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will get you a new one guess who?

September 23, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home