.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

OK so...

...I went to bed early as I always do.

A while later a crazy chick woke me up, using her hands AND her mouth...told me to help her. I told her that I would help her in the morning but not in the middle of the night. I went back to sleep. At 3 AM, I rolled over and saw her sitting on a chair, staring at me as I was sleeping. I tried reasoning with her but that didn't work so I got up, asumming it was morning without checking the time. I drank my coffee and got dressed, and started helping her. She was being a bitch but I was ignoring her when all of a sudden, a lady who was in charge at night came up and asked us what the hell we were doing, cleaning sinks at 3 AM.

Imagine my surprise.

She said she was the only one who assigns chores and NOT at 3AM!

Well, now I'm wide awake and have taken a walk to the local MccyD's to tell you about my latest adventure. I haven't decided what to do today but I'm leaning toward the beach. I have been busy making forward progress, I think it's time to relax!

SORRYaboutTHEspaceBAR,itBROKEoff.:(:(:(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun--cleaning at 3 AM...NOT!
You seem to be doing a good job at building a new life. The beach is good for that. Relaxation is what you need also after all you have been through! Keep moving forward!
NSC

September 17, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come back to tampa miss you t

September 17, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home