.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Calif. governor allows freedom to woman who killed pimp


You know, a pimp is one customer away from a husband. So...I'm just sayin'. I give this chick a 5 on the 1-10 scale which means that half of you would love to have this woman as his wife. I know personally how quickly a betrayed wife can turn into a murderess. I was a Xanax, a beer and a bong hit away when my ex assassinated our life. But I digress.

And so, so very nice of the governor to grant her one of her inalienable rights. And I've been thanking deities for years. So, since a murdering woman is ALWAYS protecting her own right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, we have a conundrum. How can I pursue my right to happiness without giving up my right to liberty? Greater minds than mine have been baffled by that one. I've spent a lot of time discussing just that with a good friend who has the same problem. We had considered Criss-Cross but settled on a great body disposal plan. We haven't actually come up with one yet, but we decided that seems to be the key. My cousin Paul Mergle used it to get away with killing my aunt Mary Ann Broderick Mergle. He's wandering around North Jersey with the blood of 2 women on his hands, both with excellent body disposal plans. This guy is no Einstein. He's a moron and you'd be ashamed to have him as a kid (even before he killed you) IF you had other kids. But, if you only have that one kid, he's the world to you even though the rest of the world wants him stuck on Tom Hank's island in Castaway.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home