.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Duh...

...I forgot to mention a couple of things. Firstly, if you've been around for a while you might remember that I've literally been trying to get a copy of my birth certificate to get a driver's license. It seems that it takes one to get the other and I have neither. I did have a valid Georgia ID but it wouldn't work because the address on it wasn't my current address when I moved to Florida. Anyway, through one stupid effort after another, I've been frustrated over the lack of a birth certificate which, of course, meant that I had no ID. Try flying around the country without one...it can be done, but it isn't at all pleasant. So, this morning, my daughter was packing because she is literally moving today and tomorrow. As she went through some stuff, she found a "random file" which held my precious birth certificate. Talk about, "I am born." So that's one thing.

Another is something that I wish I didn't have to tell you but there was a part that was too funny to keep to myself. Yesterday, some nutty chick in the place I'm staying kept trying to talk to me. I wasn't doing anything really, except keeping to myself. Eventually, I just pretended to be asleep to get her to leave me alone and instead...it wasn't long before I heard her going through my stuff. I flipped out. She had taken some of my stuff right off of my bed while I was IN the stupid thing. After I chased her out, I bitched to the person at the desk and told her I was going to look for my stuff. I did. I went though as much of her crap as I could and all I found of mine was 3 pair of underpants. But, I found something else that rather cracked me up. I came across a folder that was her C.A.S.A folder in which she must document her meetings at Cleptomaniacs and Shoplifters Anonymous. I shit you not. She kept it in the same bag that she put my panties in. I would think that if I were a crook, I wouldn't keep my clepto crap in the same bag as evidence of my most recent crime. It's unseemly.

My spell-checker highlighted Cleptomaniac because that word starts with a K. Apparently, thief's aren't terribly bright.

3 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Good luck with that Asian thing dude. It's all good...another 50 years and it'll all be over.

:)


I like cats but I'm a dog person myself.

October 08, 2013  
Blogger Waterbaby said...

Men like this one make me sad. Marriage is a partnership and if you go into it assuming that the other person is going to drag you down, all you will ever be is resentful. I like dogs too :)

October 15, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Men like that one make me want to charter a ship to Asia so they can all go be stepped on by laughing Asian chicks.

October 16, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home