.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Even in LA, it's tough to find someone crazy enough to take a trip to wherever...

...the only requirement is that we haven't been there before. I have an idea, just not a good time for leaving. I'm so fricking ill from being such an annoying person with absolutely no effort whatsoever. I know I'm not so hideous...at the very least...I'm not a WILLFUL twit, I'm simply annoying in the same way your husband's whiskers are in the bathroom sink. Some people bitch like hell and some just rinse the fucker. I'm a rinser and I'm clashing with the other type in too many ways to mention. After menopause, a woman should NOT have to deal with an estrogen problem because it can only be someone else's estrogen problem so blow me. I'm plumb outta estrogen and my mood has stabilized to the point where I only need a little Prozac and Xanax. I also finally understand E=MC2. That one had be baffled for decades. Then, one day, I just got it like the day I got the clues that I really needed a bra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home