.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, October 28, 2013

It seems as tough we're having a 'run'...

...on prison escapes. I doubt these yahoo prison guards could keep Cool Hand Luke nowadays. Oh well, people can also escape legally and that's what I'm going to do. I have a few options and I'm considering them all carefully. I remembered something I thought of last summer. I can go anywhere I want to go...duh.

These are a few of my ideas:

1. San Diego Why not? I've never been and I've heard good things.
2. A nice winter trip along the southern border, Easy Rider style, only without the bikes.
3. Nebraska  I could still sue Greyhound for the OTHER suitcase to my head, but apparently, I can only do it from Nebraska.
4. Grand Junction Colorado  Been there, loved it.
5. Tour states where weed is legal-ish and then comment on the different markets.
6. Disappear entirely.
7. Join a West Coast Commune.
8. Get a tent and backpack, and then walk across the continent until I collapse.
9. Learn to ride a unicycle and ride it a thousand miles for charity.
10. Go all Thelma and Louise. Of course, I'd have to find a Thelma.

Any other suggestions?

2 Comments:

Blogger Waterbaby said...

I like the Commune idea. Try that one! haha if only it were that simple.

October 28, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

It's so simple when you think of a nightly drum circle but someone is in charge of shit clean up.

October 28, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home