It seems as tough we're having a 'run'...
These are a few of my ideas:
1. San Diego Why not? I've never been and I've heard good things.
2. A nice winter trip along the southern border, Easy Rider style, only without the bikes.
3. Nebraska I could still sue Greyhound for the OTHER suitcase to my head, but apparently, I can only do it from Nebraska.
4. Grand Junction Colorado Been there, loved it.
5. Tour states where weed is legal-ish and then comment on the different markets.
6. Disappear entirely.
7. Join a West Coast Commune.
8. Get a tent and backpack, and then walk across the continent until I collapse.
9. Learn to ride a unicycle and ride it a thousand miles for charity.
10. Go all Thelma and Louise. Of course, I'd have to find a Thelma.
Any other suggestions?