.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Yesterday...

...on the way home from the doctor's office, some dude slammed into my rear-end. It caused immediate pain in my neck, head and left back. They took me to the ER and I had some x-rays. The doctor at the ER said that the pain would worsen before it got any better. Can I sue for the hospital bills, not to mention the ambulance ride and the pain?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't have to sue, his insurance should cover things, assuming you got his info

December 02, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I spoke to them and I have an appointment with them tomorrow. They'll probably pay the bills but what about my (ouch) pain and suffering?

December 02, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home