.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's always something...

...or someone. Yesterday as I was sitting on the beach waiting for the sun to set, some dude asked me if he could use by computer for a minute. I asked him if he could get online because I couldn't. He said he didn't "know anything about that". I said, "Then, no, you can't use it."

He responded that he might be able to get reception if he took my computer up to the boardwalk like sidewalk where thousands of people walk every day. I laughed and laughed and laughed. I was amazed at how stupid this guy thought I was. He even added an, "I'll be right back!" which I assume was to let me know that he planned on walking over a football field length with my computer and NOT with me. More laughter from me. As though walking away would be the right answer to that small problem.

Then today, as I'm surfing the web, there's a knock at the door. I'm at my daughter's place using her computer and she had taken the baby to the doctor so I got the door in case it was an expected workman. It was the manager and he wanted to let me know that he would be in apartment 39 and I was welcome to come over the "talk" with him.

Does this crap work? Do women actually just turn over expensive electronics and their own personal jewel just because a MAN asked them to? It must work or they wouldn't keep doing it. So I guess I have to mention that...if you think that turning over you're most valuable assets with absolutely no reciprocation of any form offered, stop and think again only harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home