.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Building a new man from scratch might be illegal. Maybe you could find one you like and clone him? From what I read lately, it's all the rage with sheep and cats. LOL

Cloning? If I have learned anything from being around Rick it is that cloning is immoral. And besides, I haven’t finished browsing amongst the herd I already belong to. It’s really a pity because I wouldn’t mind prison for a while. I just haven’t thought of a classy enough caper yet.

I'm always aspiring to be a better man. Only, lately, I'm realizing that I was never as bad as I always imagined. :-)

None of us are. We all do the best we can with the tools we have on any given day of our lives.

Can anyone adequately describe what this feels like:

I distracted myself tonight.

Meg

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last time I tried to distract myself, all the blood rushed to my head and I brained myself on a guard rail... proving yet again that wire mesh and Glenfiddich just don't mix.

February 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, a copy is never as sharp as the original. Frankly, the genetic material floating around Georgia just isn't of a caliber that could withstand cloning. You're suggesting we dive into the shallow end of the gene pool, and that ain't a BabyRuth floatin' by.

February 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "distracted myself" thing is bothering me. Maybe it's like making sure all the snowflakes are different?

February 23, 2005  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Stacey,

You are cracking me up this am. Haven't had me coffee so me wee brain is foggy. But Baby Ruth...LOLOLOLOL

Meg

February 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home