.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Just a thought...

Writing a blog is like writing anything, you just talk in your head and write it down. Don't worry about grammar or spelling, whatever. There are people who will do that for you. And, editors edit. So many people have written me to ask about creating a blog and it is truly easy. You just do a web search for free blogs. If I can do it, anybody can.

Before you think you have to go out looking for more "intense" sex, check out your spouse. Women in particular, guys, just need some prodding. Not all of them, but I swear to God, there are a lot of them. They just want you to bring out that side of them, I promise. Ladies, will you ANONYMOUSLY give me an Amen! in the comments section on that one?!

And if I am wrong, I must accept the fact that I am truly a freak.

Hhhmmmmm....I must come up with at least one more thought to make this post seem balanced to me. Oh well, all I can think of is RICK SUCKS!

That's all there is, for the moment.

Meg

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!

February 14, 2005  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

TWO MINUTES AFTER I POSTED IT, THE FIRST AMEN!!!!!! I KNEW I WASN'T A FREAK!!!


Meg

February 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN to that!!

February 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw the anonymous... AMEN SISTER!

February 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, Amen, Amen!!!!!!! I am showing this one to my husband!!!!

February 14, 2005  
Blogger Uncle Enore said...

HEY, HEY, HEY...I don't know about any other men...but I grew up as a 60's hippy, and have always been intensly sexual. Of course, I suppose that grows out of my intense hedonism...well, what the hell.

As far as "prodding" goes...I'm up for anything...YOU can prod ME...or...I can prod YOU. I'm easy to get along with.

Hmm...maybe I misunderstood...ahem.

February 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home