.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Oh well, what shall I say? Blame the gene, there has to be some jerkgene pool somewhere over here.You know, we guys all have a strange desire to call without any good reason AND we expect you to be happy whenever we do! Don't look for reasons, it's at the corner of our Y-chromosome.Ok, seriously? When I call a woman back and I really want to talk to her then I'm into it. I mean the talking and yes, other things as well...Calling back (emphasis is on "back" now) a woman without a real topic or whatever? Come on, see the signs! :) You had a nice time together, he shaved his beard but he is kinda speechless when you meet accidentially? He has no idea what to do with your relationship;I have been in situations like that and I must admit I don't remember having big thoughts back then. AND that's the sign. Seeing a thoughtless guy? ;)Dream: Once, I repeat, once I could manage one dream. I ended up cruising in a construction site, was like playing a beta version of a shooter game, without any goals to accomplish. Felt like a stupid.To that yak-anonymous: She started it few months ago, if she still has it let's say in 2015 then she may change the blog title to Rivorcing Dick but now it is refreshing and I like it.By the way, isn't yak an animal or something?


Now I'm not sure if I am dreaming. I THINK I just woke up and sat at the computer with a cup of coffee. Then, I received an honest, informative answer from a man. Ahhhh, talk about refreshing. I get it dude! Thank you soooo much! And what have we learned here ladies?

I learned that I was right not to sleep with this guy even after all the lovely (perfect) things he said. Damn...that was close. And you know, it has been since September 9th, 2005 for me. I almost did it. It was REALLY close.

So, if there is anyone left out there who thinks that the guy you just met is worth going to bed with, let me tell you that I am no fool and this one had me feeling guilty about not sleeping with him. Not because of anything he said to push it, just that I was thinking that this was the right one to give it up to.

Whew.

And maybe he was serious that night. Maybe he was a lot of things but he didn't call all week and if he didn't think enough about me to call, (like the honest, informative guy said) he didn't think enough at all. Cool.

Next!

Meg

Oh, and thanks for coming to my defense. Yeah, when the divorce is over, I will give it an appropriate amount of time and then I WILL change the name to something like "Rick? Been there, done that".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg, When do you think a person should tell another person that they have an STD?

March 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home