.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

so what's the supposed to do? you yak and rag on guys who call you all the time. now you're ragging on this guy because he didn't call enough. maybe he lied because he just didn't know how to read you and didn't know what else to say. is it possible that at this point in your life NO man will ever be able to suit you? maybe you should take a little break or just score with some nearly anonymous guy just clear the cobwebs out of your head.sign me bewildered

Listen, I NEVER ragged on guys who called too much...I just said that one of red flags in the beginning of a relationship was a person who called EVERY SINGLE day and usually more than once a day. That, taken together with a bunch of other signs is usually a clue that something is wrong with a person, guy or girl.

And I never said he didn’t call ENOUGH, he didn’t call at all! And even THAT I don’t have a problem with. I was wondering WHY he was continuing to show interest. He didn’t have to, he could have walked away but instead he went out of his way to stay near me and continue the conversation. And besides ALL of that, he NEVER read the blog so he wouldn’t have had a chance to read anything about what I said earlier regarding the “guy who calls too much”. So, if he is confused, it has nothing to do with me.

And “take a break”? Take a break from what? Sitting in my house every night worrying about how I am going to pay the bills? Yeah, I should take a break from that. And what the heck does “score with a nearly anonymous guy” mean? Should I look for a masked man?

This is why I have trashed some of the comments. They are written by some anonymous freaks who have no clue of what they speak. But today I am in just enough pain to be a little cranky so I felt the intense need to respond to this anonymous person.

My motives are plain to see, I have clearly defined them in this blog. I do not put forth effort in some lame attempt to hurt another persons’ feelings. (That is the OTHER reason I trash comments, some people are rude to the other comment-ers. I wouldn’t allow a guest in my house to insult another guest and I won’t allow it here either.) So, my little angry freak, what are YOUR motives? I think it is pretty obvious, I just thought that perhaps you could use the time to reflect on the answer yourself.

I have friends I don’t discuss because they know how to get here and once you know the address of this blog, you are probably not going to read about yourself on it.

Have a lovely evening,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home