.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Good morning!

The coffee is starting to kick in and I think even my fingers are waking up so I thought I would just pop in and say hello. I have nothing specific on my mind this morning, is this what it is like to be Rick?

"Whatcha thinkin'?"

"Nothing."

I used to wonder but now I believe he was telling me the truth. Hard to tell with that one. I actually DID think of nothing once. I was lying on my bed and I did it, for just a split second...it was almost like an out of body experience. It scared the hell out of me. I thought my brain would stop and never start again. Rick was the only one there so there really was no one to "jump start" my brain. I will never try that again. Well, I'll be back when I have something worth saying. Knowing me and the way I value my own opinion, it shouldn't be very long at all.

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Rick is TECHNICIAN MAN. The TV is never off.

Meg:)

February 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home