.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Meg...

...Maybe his attorney has told him that he isn't to admit anything? If you are willing to drop the assault charges for the admission, the lawyer may be changing his tune now and you'll get an admission.

From what my attorney said, Vex lied to his lawyer and told her he wasn’t having an affair. Apparently, she believed him!!!! She is the one who said he refused to admit it. They could have done it after the divorce was final so it didn’t affect the alimony one way or another. Oh, I never said I would drop the charges, I can’t. I just said that I would speak to the prosecutors and tell them that the restraining order is permanent and that I wouldn’t push it. His attorney led my attorney to believe that I was writing letters to the prosecutor trying to get him prosecuted. I don’t know where she got that idea...I just filled out the forms that they sent me to fill out. I can’t help it if the truth makes her client look guilty...DUH.

He probably knows how much it bothers you that he hasn't owned up. He may be willing to deal with the trial and probably community service/probation he'll have to do in order to see you squirm.

Then he really made a mistake. I said it didn’t bother me much...I just think I deserve it. And besides...he is the one who is squirming. He asked his lawyer when he could drop me from his health insurance so I know he wanted to stop that in late January/early February...that’s when he asked her. She told him he couldn’t do it. So, instead of dropping me like he wanted to do, he now has to provide me with insurance for 3 years and after the divorce, he won’t be able to keep me on his company insurance so he’ll have to pay. Can you believe that he asked his lawyer when he could drop me? LOLOLOL, what is it, $10 more a month for your wife? Apparently, I am not the one who is squirming. I can’t believe that he lied to his lawyer. But, after the way her boobs were hanging out all over the place and knowing the way he thinks...he must have just thought she was as stupid as one of his bimbos.

Margaret,How long does your guest with the missing mind stay. Will she ever return to Chicago? Why don't you let her buy you a car, for services rendered. I think if she is a part of your life now, legal possession is in order, of her.

She is staying until I can fly to Chicago and find an appropriate place for her. That will be sometime in April, probably a week from next Monday...but who knows. I can’t take this much longer, that’s for sure. I can’t leave her alone and I will soon have to hire people to stay with her.
I am not going to let a lady with Alzheimer’s spend that much money on me. I could imagine me driving her to the store and her asking me,

“Where did you get this car?”

I would say, “You bought it for me.”

She would respond, “No, I didn’t."

Then, all hell will break loose. No thank you.

Just 2 more weeks? That's great! If you're anything like me, life will become so much better when you don't have to deal with the divorce stuff anymore.

Oh yeah. I am going to have some fun...wait and see. My life is already so much better now that I don’t have to be afraid of getting hit, lied to and generally treated like dirt. I can’t wait to see how much better it can get.

Meg,
Does this mean that our trip will have to wait for two more weeks?
Kevin

Dude, does that question mean that you think I will fall into bed with you? LOLOLOLOLOL. Isn’t the plane already in Atlanta? You aren’t going to leave it here for two weeks are you? Listen, I need to tell you something tomorrow. And, you better have a computer there, I AM going to spill the beans as soon as I get on that plane!!!!!!!!!

Well, I have had quite a day and I am exhausted so I am going to go to bed. I can be such a nitwit sometimes. Yesterday I went shopping for vinyl liners for the beds in my house and while I was shopping, I saw a nice sheet set that I wanted. Of course, I had to get a blanket to match it. I looked for a very long time trying to find king size sheets and a blanket that I liked. Also, it isn’t easy to find vinyl liners for a king size bed so it took a very long time to find what I wanted. Then, when I got home, I remembered that I don’t have a king size bed and never did. My bed is queen size. When I took my step mother shopping, I exchanged them. Now, my bed is in the other room, all dressed up and pretty. So, I am going to get into it and think about Kevin.

Have a good evening!

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can remember one time I had a Cancerian girl friend. She was really hept up on me owning up to things. It became quite stressful trying to remember what I did that I needed to to tell the world about. Once or twice during our relationship, I was awakened in the dead of night, with this lady poking me, asking me to break out of my denial and fess up to something I could not remember doing. But I learned this is often a Cancerian trait and they cannot help it. Other than this I got along with her fine.

April 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home