.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Meg,

Have fun tonight! You deserve it! I was a little worried when you jetted off to Florida after the hospital visit and everything. But, it does appear that a mini vacation is exactly what you needed. Virtual hugs from NY!

Thanks Mandi, I sure did! Absolutely. I still have some stupid shit to deal with, but I am much better prepared right now! I even have a bit of color on me as well. Oh, I forgot to get the film developed again. Well, if I don't do it tomorrow, I most assuredly will do it over the weekend. I took a picture of my arm while I was driving to show you the left arm sunburn I got from driving north all afternoon as the sun set to my left. I don't know why I take silly pictures like that. A hundred years from now, my great-great-great-grandson will find it in a box and be all confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home