.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Hi, Meg...

Spent the morning catching up on all I've missed of your blog lately. I've been trying to figure out a way to email you to set up a time for us to get together at The Diner, but I haven't figured it out. .... I cracked up over your remark, "I remember my first 29 year old. He was a British dude with one testicle named Keith." I stopped and thought, "Well, what did he name the other one?"


LOL, Anne, you cracked ME up with that one. I have no retort. I can help you with the email thing though, email me at MargaretB0629@aol.com. But it won't work much longer so hurry up and write me! I got the new server and will be getting a new email address as soon as I set it up. I look forward to that Gyro plate at the diner!


Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home