.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, April 22, 2005

OK then...

Well, I promised to show you what kinds of things you will find at an online dating service. Now, when you join these things, you have to fill out a profile. One of the things they ask on this one is, "What do you like to do on a first date?" This is an actual answer from a man:

hmmm first date: Hmmm maybe start off with dinner at my place and then you ending up butt naked on my kitchen table with whipped cream on your ass


Now, I copied and pasted that right off of his profile into this post, no editing or embellishment. Can you believe that? If you are a man and you think this is OK, you have a problem.

I signed up yesterday and I have 24 emails in my mail box. I will read them when I have more time and then I will let you know what kind of lines they all come up with. I am kind of anxious to see myself. Oh, by the way, it is a free service, called PlentyofFish. Have a good day and I will see you later!

Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne Arky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 22, 2005  
Blogger Anne Arky said...

Hi, Meg.
Spent the morning catching up on all I've missed of your blog lately. I've been trying to figure out a way to email you to set up a time for us to get together at The Diner, but I haven't figured it out. Maybe it's a blonde thing. (I can say that -- I are one.)
Like JB in TN, I am being inspired by your blog and am considering creating a similar one. If/When I do, I'll send you the link.
Have a good weekend!

- Anne

P.S. I cracked up over your remark,
"I remember my first 29 year old. He was a British dude with one testicle named Keith." I stopped and thought, "Well, what did he name the other one?"

April 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home