.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, April 22, 2005

You know...

....If I wanted to make these guys look bad, I couldn’t do a better job of it than they are doing all by themselves. Check out this prince:

I have boring job making 40K/yr but since I dont actually do sh*t or break a sweat doing it, i'm pretty much satisfied. I love spend it on myself and If I tell you i'll take you shopping , I actually mean I'm shopping but you get to pick out the clothes..... for me .. I have no kids and i'm not interseted in any. I'm not a substitute baby daddy. I love no one but myself but for som e strange reason give homeless people money for no reason. I'm intelligent , articulate , work out on occasion have a great career and a little bit of street hustle. ( Chances are if your buying cd's in the ATL i'm getting a piece of the action)

Here’s part of an email from an old dude who saw my profile and liked it, I think:

My picture like yours is not very good, it was taken in my office for a trade publication, and it makes me look old. However, my friends tell me I look in my forties. You will have to be the judge.

My picture isn’t very good? Is he really trying to win friends and influence people or what? And, yes, I was the judge, he looks every bit of 60 and I learned last fall that when they say they are 55, they are usually 5-10 years older.

OK, this one is from a very large man, I say large because he weighs 258 pounds, not because of his height. He lists his height at 5’ 4” and then says the following:

I am a 53 year old excollege football player, who worksout regularlly to stay in shapeand to stay young. Professionally I am a sales executive for a large construction equipment company in Atlanta. I am a christian and I value my church and my walk with the Lord. However, I am not boring, and I am not a stick in the mud....I am a happy easy going person who looks much younger than his age. I dislike dishonesty and trying to be something you are not. I want someone who is affectionate, and giving as I am. A lady who keeps herself in shape mentally and physically.

WHAT??? He wants a lady who is in shape? Why? So she can push the wheelchair when he has a stroke from all that excess weight? I don’t mind a large guy, I actually prefer them, but how dare they expect fitness?

This guy needs to meet Rick:

Although I am very happy and fulfilled in my life, I am looking for that someone that makes me feel as though I am missing something.

I certainly felt that way when I was with the Vex.

OK, what does this guy want to do?

Hello, This is "T" from ATL area would love to converserve.

I think he wants to discuss recycling but I could be wrong.

This one has be totally baffled:

First Date
you can take me and my wife out for drinks and then we can go get something pierced!


I have a feeling this one is bad news, I don’t know why, I just feel as though if I went to meet him, I would never be heard from again:

I WOULD LIKE TO MEET A YOUNG LADY TO GET TO KNOW,WHO I CAN EVENTUALLY MARRY AND RAISE MY KIDS. IF THIS IS YOU GET WITH ME AND I WILL SEND YOU A PICTURE AND WE CAN START FROM THERE. PEACE...

OK...this is why online dating is not a good thing. But for free, this site is a wealth of material.

Vex has decided to stop abiding by any of our agreements, he has refused to send me the insurance cards and has stopped the alimony. I guess he thinks that if I am not going to file with him, he needn’t follow the rules. Well, I would rather defend my position in a court of law than try to defend his. And, I finally have the proof his lawyer wanted. I knew he was cheating. I knew he wasn’t living with his sister. I knew a lot, now I can prove it. It didn’t cost much at all. I just had to pay the guy’s gas and buy him dinner. Now I have the goods on that SOB and I want to go before a judge with it. His lawyer will either be absolutely stunned and disgusted...or she will say, “Damn, we’ve been caught!” I’m a little curious as to which way she will go. Vex’s tramp, Gail, has neighbors that hate her. I guess she screwed their hubbies too.

Have a good afternoon!

See ya...

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,
Oh My God! I can't believe these guys actually think they have any shot of finding any woman (let alone a decent one) by posting things like that. I am just blown away.
I met my boyfriend through an online personals site. His profile gave his specifics (all were accurate), but it was his "About Me" blurb that caught my attention. He simply stated " My name is Gavin. I am 21 years old and currently in college. I am looking for friends only. The reason for this is I could never fall in love with someone I didn't consider my friend. If you're looking for a supermodel with money, a hot car and great pickup lines, you won't find it here. I can promise you I am genuine, I love my family and I'm willing to give you a chance if you're willing to return the favor."

We began talking, and I was smitten. I won't tell you he's perfect. That would be a lie. He has his flaws, but I find his 'flaws' to be the best things about him. After the better part of two years, we're still as happy as were in the first month.

I wish you luck in your search, and in your education of the opposite sex.

April 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a hilarious post. the shit these guys write, it is so ridiculous, it almost seems made up.

on another level, isnt it sad that we are surrounded by this?

April 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home