.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Oh my...


...I see my "3 dates" comment has raised some confusion. I was referring to a long time ago when I told a guy I didn't sleep with anyone before the third date and he took me seriously. I wasn't. Who knows when you will sleep with anyone? Whenever the time is right I suppose. Anyway, what I meant by 3 dates is that I am going to go out on 3 dates with as many men as possible. I won't say there won't be a fourth, I wouldn't limit myself to that. There may not be three, he may not want two. I am just saying that on an average, 3 dates is good to find out if you need to spend more time with him or just move on. I don't have the time to do too much more than that. OK, now I really have to go. I will explain my plan more as I figure it out myself. As I said, feel free to interject if you come up with anything constructive.

See ya,

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only advice I could offer is to have as much fun as possible. Given how much fun it appears you're going to have, you really do not need the advice anyway.

I would like to offer advice as far as the divorce goes. I would speak to your lawyer and have them revise the paperwork. HE screwed up, not you. YOU should be the one saying how it's gonna be, not him. Any small thing you disagree with, tell your lawyer. The tiniest forgotten thing could come back to bite you.
Good luck in all you do! Some NY fans are rooting for you!

April 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home