.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

OK...

The stupid picture thing didn't work like it was supposed to so I have to explain it now. Picture one is me in the costume I was wearing in the scene where FDR changed the name of Bullockville to Warm Springs. At least I think it was Bullockville. I also wore that dress in a scene where I was crossing the street.

Picture two is the costume I wore when I walked onto the Pullman train car. FDR and Eleanor were on that car in the front, I just walked on and sat down.

After that scene, I walked to the back of the train. We were going around in circles around the town and the people all knew we were filming that week and they could tell that we were filming on the train because the lights were outside of the windows of the car we were filming in. When you weren't in the scene, you had to go sit in the dining car but I went all the way to the back and hung out the back door. We passed people in their back yards and we passed people as we drove through intersections and past parking lots and whatever. They were everywhere. I hung out the door and waved to all of them. It was a lot of fun. Oh well, I have to go now, see ya.

Meg


...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home