.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Meg...


"...Can a woman do all that? Not really. Not from the genome's point of view. She can have as many lovers as she wants, but she has to live with the consequences, literally. Her genome's vested interest is in a stable environment in which to bring up her offspringers."

Fortunately for me and my plan, my offspring are off and a bilateral tubal ligation is the great equalizer. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,
You gotta love that "tubal ligation". When my wife, now ex-wife, had hers 15 years ago, we both loved the abliity to have sex without the worries of pregnancy. I dread getting involved with a new lover for that reason- the fear of more children. Like I said, you gotta love the tubal ligation.

david

April 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home