.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

What would you have done?

I have been threatened with contempt of court for refusing to sign a fraudulent document, I was put in the hospital because of what the stress did to my heart, I forgot all about my speeding ticket and didn't pay it and then my car got fixed. So, would you:

A. Slit your throat

B. Slit your ex's throat

C. Drink until your liquor is all gone

D. Drive that car south until the land mass ends?

Well, If you chose D, you think like I do. I am in Jimy Buffet-land and the palm trees are swaying all around me. The sand is white and the sun is warm. There is not a soul on this planet who knows where I am at this moment excpet for the people who see me but don't know who I am. I drove down here yesterdayand it was sucha great day to drive south, I had to but some tapes to listen to because the car has a tape player so I stopped at a truck stop and bought some 70's and 80's collections and one southern rock tape. I blasted the music and sped as qickly as I could to the beach.

I did a lot of thinking on the way down here. I found myself wondering what Vex was doing and then I made myself stop doing that and started waving to everyone who passed me. If you were driving south on 75 yesterday and saw a woman dancing like a fool while she was driving, it was me. And to the idiots who kept honking at me when I swerved, I was putting on lipstick...you try to drive straight and apply make up! I was doing a pretty good job all things considered.

When I got deep into Florida, I turned on the radio and listened to the "True Oldies" station. I wondered why it was :True" oldies and then they played Liberty Valance. I guess it is because they play songs that nobody truly wants to hear. Oh well. Today I am going to lie on the beach for a while and then I am going to look and see if I can find someone who will take me deep sea fishing out in the Gulf. If that is to expensive, I'll just parasail and tell the guy not to bring me down until next Saturday.

I have faith that I will be able to find some dude on the beach to play with...I'll let you know. I understand they have a bar here that has no last call, they have what they call last crawl, the last person to crawl out is the last customer. I think I'll try that place tonight, it is right on the beach so I should at least be able to crawl out to the sand and pass out if need be.

Seriously, I needed a break really, really badly, people have been pulling me from one side to the other for weeks now and I have been letting my health suffer. I need to take a little better care of myself so I did this little escape south. I will be heading back home in a couple days but in the meantime, I will be conducting studies on the men in this state for you. It occurred to me that as long as I don't sleep with any of them, I can start playing now so I am going to do just that. I sort of have anyway, what with John and the other dude who I blew off last week. Well, I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves, I know I will be having fun today, I'll be back soon to let you know if I am getting lucky or just sun burned.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home