.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Meg...

...Oops... my bad. I didn't know this was a guy you already knew. I thought it was just some unknown guy in France was emailing you. Carry on, then. :-)

Now, the French dude IS someone that I don’t know. I know him from the blog, he has been emailing me for a long time and actually, I feel like I do know him. But anyway, the reason you got them mixed up is because Vermont man, who is really from California, is going to Europe next. I know it’s confusing, but if I can keep them straight, you should be able to as well. :):):)

I am sure you are familiar with the movie "Waiting to Exhale."(?)

No, I haven't seen it yet but last year, during my "Betrayed Wife" sale, a bunch of people mentioned that movie and said that the woman in it did something similar. I meant to watch it then but I forgot about it, I shall go and get it today though, I would love to see it. Oh, by the way, my "Betrayed Wife" sale began on a Friday and on Saturday morning, I read the local paper. It has a section called "Happenings Around Town" or something like that and they actually had the following in the paper:

"Sign seen on Polk St., 'Betrayed Wife' sale."

OK, Mandi, we WILL speak today if I have to come up there and find you! But for now, here are some good reasons to get rid of your phone cheat:

When I was 20 I was with a guy named Karl, whom I remember for two reasons. He was the first sexual partner I was ever with (19-20) and he was great in sexual technique but in every other way an absolute asshole. I have no idea where he is now, and I am very happy with that. I decided I was worth more than this jerk, finally, and got out and away and it was one of the best things I ever did in my life!

Oh yeah. How the heck did he get so good at that age? I bet he’s still doing a lot of practicing.

SO get out and away and find someone decent, girl!

And just have fun. That’s all you should be doing right now. You don’t even know what you are giving up by getting married so young. At 20, you couldn’t possibly. Make a life for yourself so that when you do get married, it’s for the very best of reasons. It’s supposed to be a sacrifice. You’re giving up more than a lamb here, you’re giving up your entire way of life. Getting married should be like having a child in that it is definitely for the duration. Not many people see it like that. They wouldn’t leave their kids but they have no problem walking away from a spouse. You have to take it very seriously or we should all just stop getting married. People who break their own wedding vows have no business stopping gays from getting married. To do so makes one a hypocrite, anyway you slice it. So you see, this is serious business. You can’t very well enter into a marriage until you know what it is you are bringing to it.

I have seen cases like Mandi's and it isn't good. You are right, Meg, being in her twenties she will not remember this guy's name as she get older only his actions.

Exactly, Vet, she will be telling this story to her daughter someday after her daughter suffers her first broken heart.


My first marriage was a horror. I was 22, way too young.

At 21, marriage is almost always a horror in this day and age.

Ok for Mandi...His name s David and he is scrambling trying to find a place to live. He has to move out of "our" house because we got divorced because he cheated on me with a 23 year old bimbo.

Mandi, it’s much easier to kick one out BEFORE the wedding.

Her name was Sue and she was all wrong for me. ... some sound advice my uncle gave me ... nobody should get married until they are at least 25. If the guy/girl you are seeing won't wait that long, then they wouldn't last the marriage anyway.

25 is good. That’s what I told my kids. I also told them that it’s a good idea if you own your own home first, man or woman.

It sounds to me like you are doing the right thing in having him pack his things, Mandi. You can do better.

Of course you can, even you know it. Through the distress and confusion, you know it.

I am so distraught and confused right now...
I'm really just beginning my adult life.


Yep, you most certainly are. And there is a great big world out there full of things do see and people to do!

I can only say it sounds very fishy to me, and it may only get worse.

Let that be one last caveat. Only, I can say it more forcefully, it WILL only get worse.

how many delightfully stupid things has he done that also happen to be illegal?

Oh Heather, wait until the divorce is final. :) Hope to see more of you. Most of his stupid stuff is legal but let’s just say that he had done a couple of things that I sat right next to him as he did them over the years. I didn’t bring that stuff up here but he did in the divorce. Let’s pretend that there is a certain type of smoking material that he always has. He might have shared some of it with me once or twice or a thousand times, who knows? We are just pretending here. Well, he told his attorney all of it. Also, there was a time when he treated me badly before we got married (I told you I take FULL responsibility for marrying him anyway). I started dating someone else. I even married this guy but after the wedding I freaked out, realizing that I still loved Vex. So, I left the Virginia hotel to go “to the store”. I actually drove to Chicago. Now, I know that wasn’t very nice but that guy got me back good. He was an attorney and he convinced me that he had our marriage annulled. (Which is what I wanted and why I left before that marriage was consummated.) Well, I eventually married Vex and we found out that I was still married to the other guy. I called an attorney who said that it would be much easier and cheaper to get a divorce so I did and Vex and I got married AGAIN. So, everything is fine right? That fool tried to use the fact that I had done all of this in the divorce. My attorney’s office called me and asked if it was true that I was already married when Vex and I got married and I said, “Yeah, it’s true. But he paid for the divorce and married me again.”

From the beginning, I have said that I was an idiot for marrying him and staying with him through affair after affair and his violent tendencies. In the divorce, I only mentioned the things that actually led to the divorce, not everything that ever happened in our lives. But, since I was so sick last year, all he had was the things that either happened BEFORE he married me (TWICE) and/or the things he did with me. Now, how stupid was that? I wouldn’t have had a reason to bring this up at all if he hadn’t tried to justify his affair by throwing every piece of shit he could find (and I think I know where he got all of that shit, I know where he keeps it.) in the hopes that some of it stuck.

Now that I know Vex is reading this, I should have a little note to him every so often so here’s one: You know as well as I do that I haven’t brought up everything that I could have brought up, I have stuck to cheating, lying and abuse. There is no way that you can deny the things that you’ve pled guilty to and I am sure that Gail wouldn’t like it if you outright denied her AND your little one. So, you can’t deny the cheating and of course, with the cheating, you have tacitly made it known that you are a liar. So, I understand that you can’t deny anything that I have written. But, if you want to take it further, you know as well as I do that I could hand your head on a platter to your boss if I wanted to so I would leave well enough alone if I were you. You have already taken everything away from me, I have nothing left to lose. Luckily for you, you still have things to lose. Trust me, you have no idea of what I know and I still have someone ready to testify against you if need be. Be a smart boy and sign the papers. Also, would you please send me my passport? I have a friend who wants to take me along with him traveling and we will be leaving the country shortly after the divorce. Have a nice day, honeybuns.

Considering the ass wiping issue the fly swatting ad is quite fitting.

My, my, Kyle, you are a smart one. I didn’t even make the connection, LOL.

Mine is pretty pitiful LOL

Actually, it’s not at all bad, Kathryn! I am really impressed at how many people are out there actually writing well. I've tried for an hour to get the link field to show up but I can’t. But, I HAVE made the word link appear at the bottom of the archive list.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home