.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Meg...

...I think that it is healthy for you to vent your thoughts about this, it can only make your life better and your circle of friends greater. :-)

Vetter dude, don’t put words in MY mouth! I don’t want to see him in jail, I never did. I only called the cops because I was afraid and I don’t know tai kwon do. And I took out the restraining order because the cops were doing their job and they told me that it was the right thing to do. I like to listen to the nice men who keep the mean men in line. The cops who came when my house was broken into gave me some advice and you should know more than anyone else that I listened to them too.
Now, don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t lose any sleep over him going to jail, but I won’t be giggling in glee either. I would have more of a “That’s a shame” attitude than anything else. He doesn’t pay his alimony now, why should if matter to me if he was in jail? It does nothing to help me, nor does it really bother me.

BUT...you are right about the comment above, this has most certainly been responsible for meeting some sweet people and it is great for venting, of course.

But seriously, I have other reasons for doing this now. First of all, it gives other cheatee’s a place to vent and I enjoy writing. I think that the people who read this more than once can see that I am not “vindictive” and I think that I occasionally make somebody laugh. As much as I’ve learned from doing this, I have seen other people taking advice way from here, whether it is mine or another reader’s. Vex is not really my focus anymore unless I refer to him while writing about something else or if something he did or didn’t do gives me fodder for entertainment. I can’t do anything about his avoidance of alimony right now except write about it here. (But, when he is 30 days behind, I can do more and I will.)

I would change the name of this thing now except that the newspaper article will be out soon and I can’t do it before that happens. The nice reporter lady would look pretty silly if she wrote an article about a blog and when the article came out, there was no blog. So, I am leaving it up here like this until after the article comes out. I don’t see him going to jail anytime soon, he hasn’t really done anything lately, at least not to me. :)

... good luck with the MRI. Maybe you can keep your eyes closed and think of big open places or something?

Thanks, Guy. But that’s too easy. I have to be blindfolded before I ever see the machine and someone that I trust has to hold onto my foot while I am in the machine. Not to mention that, I need a handful of sedatives first. The first time I ever had one, I didn’t know I was so claustrophobic. I opened my eyes once I had gotten in and I totally freaked out. I was struggling to get out, the stupid thing slides you out so slowly that I couldn’t wait for it. It was awful. I left and never went back until I had some sedatives and Vex to hold my foot.

You go, girl! Scream, yell, holler, jump up and down, throw things (preferably his, if there are still some around)

No can do. His stuff has been gone for a very long time. First, I had a “Betrayed Wife” sale and some of his things went at some really great prices. Then, he came back and quietly moved a bunch of our things out over the summer. So, when he left, there wasn’t much else to toss but as I come across things of his, I throw them away one at a time. I haven’t hit the attic yet, but when I do, that should be quite a chore. I think I will just toss stuff out by the bag. I haven’t been up there at all except for when I got my Christmas stuff out so the rest of the stuff is probably junk anyway. Now that I think of it, I do have a box of his pictures, but that will go soon since he doesn’t seem to want it.

I'd probably get vindictive on him and then try to sell the movie rights

Well, well, well, Kyle, you think exactly like I do. I’m not sure when, but at some point I am going to edit this entire blog and make a book out of it. That’s where the fun will start. He he he.

OK, now I have to go and act like it’s daytime and I have things to do. BTW, Guy, I told you, I already know Vermont man, he is not a stranger to me. Oh, I am going to call Mandi in a few minutes and then I will be back.

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must have missed your call! I swear, the moment i walk out of the room, the phone rings..

May 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Margaret, Did it ever occur to you that if you weren't always complaining about Ricks big crooked dick that maybe he would still be bringing it home to you? Just a thought.

May 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home