.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My strange little friend has gotten his divorce!

I am very happy for him. I don’t ever remember being this happy for any wedding. Odd, isn’t it. This guy has been sweating this divorce for months now and I have been listening to every excruciating detail. If ever a man deserved a divorce, this one did. He was married to one of those evil psycho wenches from hell. She accused him of some felonious action every week. He was constantly deflecting false charges and now it’s all over, so it isn’t any wonder that I am happy for him.

In one way, I’m happy for Mandi. I know that she is going to be fine and she will certainly be better off in the long run. One day even she will see that. But for now, she is feeling very sad. And betrayed. There isn’t much I can do to help her now but wouldn’t it have been nice if Mandi could have been spared the pain of trusting an emotional con artist? Have you ever wished that you could just go to a web site and check to see if the great new friend you just made is a known liar and cheat? Did you ever say to yourself, “Damn, if only there was a way to know up front whether someone is a liar and a cheat, I would spare myself a lot of heartache?” Well, now there is a way.

I am initiating a system called a RAK Alert. (It stands for Rick Allen Kelso). Now, not just every cheater will do. You must go to the cheater and give them an opportunity to tell you the truth. If they deny it, then send their names to me via the comments at the end of this post. Just give me the name and city of the cheater. If they were cheating with someone who knew about you but screwed them anyway, send their name too. If they have violent tendencies, that works as well. As a matter of fact, you owe it to society to get these bullies out of circulation. Now, I am not taking any responsibility for what you guys write, so you are on the HONOR SYSTEM! Only true and actual liars and cheats should be listed here.

It really is kind of fun if you think about it, especially if you live in the Atlanta area because this blog is going to be mentioned in an article in the Journal-Constitution soon. A lot of people will see it and you could really get a sense of satisfaction from venting, trust me. After you do it, you could email them the entire page, that would be pretty good...I think. Don’t be shy, if you have been cheated upon and then had your intelligence insulted by being lied to, let’s hear it.

Now, it should take a lot of effort to get on that list. Anyone can make a mistake, but only a true RAK would deny it over and over again. And don’t forget the violent folks. They should certainly be there. But mainly, I want to hear about defiant, cheating liars. That is the main crux of my “issues” at this point. Maybe tomorrow, I will talk about my yard word. Like I said, hormones are a dangerous thing. I am an hormonally imbalanced woman with a brain and a keyboard. I was left alone to simmer and I developed a few, shall we say, sensitivities. So, this is a very cool idea to me and I hope it works out well for someone out there.

But, now, I have to go lie down. I have been “on” ever since I jumped off of the couch this morning to the sound of my father’s voice. He went back to Florida and I already miss him. I always feel so secure when he is here. I am very tired and I finally have a chance to stretch out on the couch, lie back, turn on the television, find something to watch, close my eyes and fall asleep.

God night,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home