.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Meg...

...you do sound crazy as a shithouse rat.

I prefer “fun to be with” But crazy as a shithouse rat is good, too.

Look how mad he made you. He called you vindictive for that reason, and no other. He lived with you a looooong time. He knows how to push your buttons. It's his last jerk of the marionette strings before he is legally obligated to leave you alone Don't let him do it. I'd bet money he reads this blog.

Auntie, LOLOLOL, he pushed no button of mine. That was all in fun. I find that kind of stuff funny, I told you guys that before. He didn’t rile me one bit, I was just responding to a charge that he made in what I found to be a humorous way. I don’t remember the last time he controlled a feeling of mine. If something he said or did truly bothered me, the last person to know about it would be him. Every word I write hurts him far more than anything he is capable of doing could possibly hurt me. The things he could do to hurt me will put him in jail. All he has left is the power he wields by owing me alimony. And, if he doesn’t pay it soon, he will be in jail. Period.

I write this with the assumption that he and his attorney are BOTH reading it. I am very careful to say only things that are true and I deliberate over every post before I put it up here. I know that publishing some of them will come with a price and I consider that price before I make anything public.

Vex left me at a very bad time. It is all here in this blog somewhere. Things got very bad but at some point, I realized that I had nothing left to lose. Only then did I see the true meaning of freedom.

I liked it. “Nothing left to lose” is actually quite a bit. It gives you this amazing “Damned the torpedo’s “ attitude that is reserved exclusively for those who have survived the worst that life has to throw at them.

He has no grasp on the strings that control my life, if I have learned nothing else, it is that. When he left me, I was at the lowest point of my life. There was even a time when I decided to kill myself. Once I made that decision, I was hit with a wave of serenity that I hadn’t felt in years. I knew I had found a way to end the pain. I won’t go into details but I came pretty damn close. Only the thought of my children and my father stopped me. I had nothing left but my love for them and it literally saved my life.

No, I am not vindictive. At least I don't think I am but if I am, then I am. But I'll tell you this, I didn't get here alone. It isn't even anyplace that I wanted to go. But I got here and I am doing what I need to do. I don't care what you call it. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I yam what I yam. I make no apologies for it and I take no bows...I'm just reporting the facts. If that frightens some, sorry for ya. Personally, I am giddy with the knowledge that, good or bad, it is all up to me. I won’t die, so the rest is a cakewalk. Even if I was to die, to paraphrase a wise man, “Death is either eternal life with the Gods or a long, peaceful sleep.”

My life as I knew it is long gone and I don’t care anymore because I really am enjoying the one that replaced it. I have a lot of financial problems, but who doesn’t? I wasn’t kidding when I said that I thought something really, really good is waiting for me out there. It’s so close that I can almost touch it. I know it’s coming and I can’t wait.

I am almost to a point where I can’t remember what the pain was like but I remember it was bad. It’s been over for quite a while now and I can always go back and read about it if I want to but I don’t. I rarely go back and re-read this stuff, not because I don’t want to but because I am so wrapped up in today and what is going on around me. There are a lot of people counting on me for one thing or another and life just sort of revives itself. Vex and that life ended so long ago that I am amazed at how little I think about the man who used to obsess me.

Another thing, small minded people in general do nothing to bother me. When these yahoos post nasty comments, I don’t mind one bit. They have never fazed me. I’ve only eliminated comments that belittled others, not me. I know that the authors get a cheap thrill and some sad sense of joy when they write the comments. Good for them. I’m hear to please, if that’s good for you, have a party with it. I cannot tell you how little I am affected my such silliness. I put Vex in that category. Just silly nonsense. But that nit wit owes me $800.00 a month and he is almost 30 days behind. He would be surprised at some of the people I associate with nowadays. He isn’t being very smart. I don’t care about him, but I expect that money when the court order says it's due. I will do exactly what I have to do to get it. I’m not on probation. I didn’t plead guilty to any charges that I denied to a reporter.

From the beginning, all I ever wanted was the truth. To this day, if he (or anybody else who has wronged me) came to me and said, “You know, I really was an ass and I'm very sorry. I did cheat on you and I should have left right away, you were right about that. I didn’t mean to waste years of your life, I was just too selfish to see what I was doing to you.”, I would say, “OK, thanks. Have a nice life and God Bless.” But, he never wanted to give me the truth, obviously he thinks that it would somehow diminish him as a person to do so.

Oh well, I have nothing but months of truth now and it is all here in this blog. So, if he has a problem with anything in it (that he HASN’T already pled guilty to) his people can speak to my people.

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Vex is in deep doodoo already but as much as you would like to see him in jail, if that is ultimately his destiny, it may delay or put an end to any alimony pay coming your way for quite some time. You know without a doubt that his "people" are reading this and he has been reminded by them of inpending judgements on his behaviors. Don't worry, he will see the brick that is about to hit him and dodge it at the last second. If for some reason he doesn't, let's remind him "don't drop the soap"(_*_). I think that it is healthy for you to vent your thoughts about this, it can only make your life better and your circle of friends greater. :-)

May 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home