.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

HI!

I just tried to call Mandi again but the fates are conspiring against us. I guess I'll speak to her sooner or later although for all I know she is really a 40 year old pervert in Daytona. When I was listening to her little thing tell me how to leave a message, I was annoyed. Not at Mandi, but at the idea that we have to hear those stupid instructions again. Just say BEEP...I know what to do.

Oh well, what can ya do? I guess if they need directions for deodorant, they can use them for anything nowadays. I prefer to read the ingredients. That's what I do in the bathtub. I lie there and read the ingredients out loud. I'm pretty good at it, too. I can say cocamidopropyl right out loud. I never even read that before, it's a new one. But just one look and I read the whole list back there. You should try it sometime. I have gotten pretty darn good at it over the years.

Anyway, someone posted a nasty comment about me and I almost left it up there. There was enough truth in it to be from someone who knows me, but not too well. Maybe he/she heard it second hand and got pieces of truth or maybe Vex was never paying attention in the first place but one way or another, I left it up there for a few hours to be fair Then I thought about it and decided that I didn't have to be fair. If he wants a platform, let him go get one. That's fair. I believe I printed some easy to follow directions a couple of days ago. I specifically stressed how easy it was, so any idiot could do it. An idiot that spells like a 4rth grade drop out might even be able to figure it out. You know, Vex always did put two L's in "untill". I am kind of laughing right now.

OK, so what else is new? Well, not much. I took my dog out. He is a pretty cool dog. People keep telling me to call them if I want to get rid of him. He is under the kitchen table right now. I took my kitchen curtains down to wash and he could see me from the back yard so now he lays (or is it lie's? Dad?) right under the window when I am sitting at my desk. He follows me everywhere. The dog wouldn't be 10 feet away from me at any given moment if he could manage it. How can you give away an animal that loves you so much?

But, to be honest, he came pretty damn close to being out of here. I bought the kennel the day I got him and he stayed in it quite a bit from the beginning. They said not to use it as a punishment, but he was always a big puppy and caused maximum damage in minimal time. So, he spent a lot of time in the kennel. I felt badly about that but not badly enough to let him out until he started being a good boy. One day he just figured it out. I was amazed at how long it took. I was beginning to think he was a mentally challenged dog (it could happen, I saw a mentally challenged cat once, his name was Shams and he was a blue persian. He kept going behind the couch but he couldn't back up and he couldn't turn around. Five times a day that stupid cat would cry like a banchee because it was stuck behind the couch.). One day my dog just walked in from being outside all day and laid down next to me. He's been a good boy ever since. I don't get it. Anyway, I think I'll keep him.

Well, I have to go to bed now. I am tired and I need to sleep. And, the more I think about it, the more I know it was Vex who wrote. Ahhh. I find that comforting.

You know, I never denied obsessing and I have no lover to whom I must explain why I am doing this. Nice to know you're still thinking of me. It's U-N-T-I-L...I always knew your stupidity would bring your ass down....she said as she chuckled softly to herself.

Good night.

Meg

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am definitely not 40, but i'd love to live in Daytona. :) Anywhere but NY would ben ice. Our high yesterday was 68. What fun. And that's the warmest it has been in 3 weeks. I think I remember the phone ringing, but it was fairly close to 1am, so I was asleep by then. I'll be avaiable all day today if you want to call! tonight, i'm pulling a girls night and goign out woth some friends, but i will be around all day tomorrow. Talk to ya soon.

May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse my horrible typing. I've been awake for 5 minutes or so.

May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the Hell is "4rth" You dumbshit Lesbo! It's 4th and always will be. Oh yeah... wasn't it you, the loose woman, who was bragging about her spelling capabilities?

May 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home