.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

OK...

...I’m home for the night, I think. Unless something really exciting comes up, I’m almost all tucked in. I miss being tucked in. I would love to be tucked in right now. I can’t have anybody tuck me in because nobody lives here. I thought about asking someone to come over here and tuck me in but that’s no good because then I would have to get up and lock the door behind them. So, I am all un-tucked for now. I plan on getting tucked very soon.

Yeah, I’m thinking about that again, getting tucked, that is. I could really use a good tuck right now. What a shame. Here I sit, all alone at my computer, with no one to tuck me. You know, it’s a waste of a good tuck is what it is. Every night that goes by with me un-tucked is another crying shame. What a bunch of missed opportunities I have suffered. I blame Vex. If he would have left earlier, I’d be getting tucked on a regular basis by now. Oh well.

I suppose Guy is out trying to get tucked right now. He and his new lady friend are probably out tripping the light fantastic about now and I have no one to talk to or to tuck. Well, my attorney (who is probably also enjoying a nice tuck tonight) said that they were going to get the papers to sign. He didn’t say when, but I got the impression that it wouldn’t be too long. I forgot to tell him that Vex is almost ready for the 30 day contempt thingie for alimony. I saved six weeks worth of the alimony money orders (yep, he can’t send a check:) ) before I cashed them just so that he could be a month late without it hurting me too much. But, at a month, it hurts. I’m not the one who wanted to get tucked outside of the marriage. He had to know that I would be somewhat annoyed. Alimony is just the price tag for the visits to the trailer park.

Anyway, back to me...I think I need a xanax, yeah, I’m sure I do. Then, maybe I can fall asleep without being tucked.

I am looking forward to my permission slip. Vex shall be signing it soon. When you have your husband’s signed permission to tuck, you ought to take advantage of it. Oh, the list is up to four contenders, by the way. Two of them are actively seeking the position, the other two have no idea they are in the running. Hell, they don’t even know it’s a contest. But, I must say, they are doing spectacularly well for two such ignorant contestants.

Oh, by the way, I definitely must say that not going to bed with guys is the way to go. I would hold out for quite a while whether I was married or not. We women get all emotional and stuff like that over sex. At least the decent ones do. We tend to associate it with a guy we care about and we assume that he cares about us. That isn’t really so, now, is it? To a guy, it just means sex. So, I think we need to let them try a little harder to get it. The good ones will and the others aren’t worth it anyway. I wonder what Mandi is doing tonight? I hope she’s having a nice evening. She’s such a nice girl isn’t she?

I think I’ll call her tomorrow. That is of course, I haven’t lost her number, man I can lose more stuff than anybody I know. If I don’t want to lose something, I hide it from myself. I’m good at that. I can hide things from myself for months. I don’t find the stuff until I’ve accused somebody of stealing whatever it is I’ve hidden from me. Well, I’m rambling so I think I will go let the xanax kick in.

See ya,

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't do too much last night. I went at 9 and got my lip pierced. There was no particular reason for it. I have a friend who owns a tattoo shop down the street from my house. We were talking online and he happened to be there, so I wandered down and got a hole popped in my bottom lip. Then I came home and snuggled with the dog before going to sleep. :)
You're more than welcome to call me. I have a cold and I might sneeze in your ear, but if you don't mind, the phone is always on.

May 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home