.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

You know...

...if you want to meet a “nice lady”, it's probably not a good idea to put this on your profile:

I’d like to find a nice lady that knows what she likes and don’t mind asking for it. Has to enjoy a slightly over sized, hung well, well you’ll just have to see for yourself...Anyone interested in seeing nude pics of me, email me and I’ll tell ya how.

Now, just in case you think, “Well, maybe I’d like to see his nude pics!” First, go to this link and see his picture...don’t worry, not a nude shot...but not exactly one that sweetens the pot either:

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member410718.htm

This perv wrote to me after reading my profile which reads:

Hi! Thank you for reading my profile. I am a soon to be divorced woman who is living in a state where I know no one and would like to meet someone nice to hang out with. I am about as honest a person as you will ever meet and I expect it in return. I am a very sweet and friendly person, I enjoy smiling and making others smile. I have done stand up comedy and I do work in movies, both are just hobbies that I enjoy. Outgoing and fun loving, I enjoy the same type of man. I go through life trying to do my best not to hurt anyone. I am on the look out for a very nice guy, I promise, if I find one, he will not finish last. I can be a little bit spoiled, but I am very reasonable and I show my appreciation well. I would love to meet a man who can still remember how to see the world through a child's eyes or at least one who is open to trying to remember. Once again, honesty is extremely important to me. By the way, I am not looking for any kind of casual sexual encounters...I tend to save that for a man who knows me and cares for me.

Where in that paragraph did I earn the privilege of hearing from that perverted old fart? I believe he may WANT a lady, but seriously, how did he get the idea that a woman who specifically excludes casual sex as an option think that he, Mighty “Hung Well” Man, would have a snowballs chance in hell?

Now, men, if you want a lady, act like you want a lady. If you want a VLB, keep up this kind of work. If it has to be said, ladies don’t get all ecstatic when a man offers to show them his, “slightly oversized, hung well”...member.

On the other hand, VLB might be interested. If you would like to meet her, she lurks in the anonymous comment section of this blog and she is always trying to prove that she and Vex are happy. You’ll know her from the atrociously moronic comments. And if you are married, that’s not a problem!!! If you are married, nasty, broke, unemployed, homeless or just a moron, there’s hope for you! Just post a comment with your email and I will get you in touch with her!

Well, this exhausted LADY would like to go to bed.

See ya!

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Meg:

LOVE the blog! You go girl! Long time reader, first time commenter. I have a question as to what exactly VLB means (sorry if you did already define it within and I just missed it). I've been trying to figure it out and thus far have come up with:

1) Vex's loser bimbo
2) Virtue lacking broad
3) Vacuous lecherous baby-mama
4) Verminous lustful betrayer
5) Violence lovin' boopsie
(and - my personal favorite)
6) Very little brainpower.

Please - end the suspense! (and keep up the good work).

janet from chicago

June 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home