.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

HI!!!

I'm putting together a submission to a syndicate and I am not the best judge of my own stuff. So...could you send me a link to the post that you've found most entertaining/thought provoking? I have chosen a few...but I can't objectively choose the best ones because I just can't. I would really appreciate it if you could take a moment and let me know which types of posts, or which ones in particular, you find the most appealing. Send the link or you comment to meg.kelso@gmail.com or just stick it anonymously in the comments section if you'd prefer.

Thank you very much for your time.:)

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just some random comments :

Ah! That’s the first time that anyone has ever explained to me exactly why it is the men read this thing.

Yes, that's why we love you Meg ... we are learning a whole bunch of stuff that we were too dumb to figure out for ourselves, or that our ex-wives never explained to us (perhaps because they never understood themselves, or because they were too ashamed to), or that they DID explain to us but we didn't know how to listen...

I'll definitely hunt for my favourite posts.

I stopped caring about the yard when he stopped caring about me.

Yup, happened to me too. Since the "yard" is about three acres, and has gone to hell for the past three years, I'm playing catch-up now.

June 22, 2005  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OMG! Yeah, I don't know if I can ever catch up...I have to chop down trees and clear the fence line...I'll probably move before I'll get the yard back in shape so someone else can enjoy it.

Meg

June 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home