.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

By the way,

I had a lunch date with a man yesterday to meet him for the first time. I went to the restaurant but was running late. I called the resaurant and spoke to the hostess. I misunderstood her and she misunderstood me so she had my name and my date's name wrong.

This poor guy waited for me for over 45 minutes before he finally left and of course, I arrived 5 minutes afterward. When I got there, I spoke to a lady at the door and she asked me what the guy looked like. I told her that I hadn't met him so I didn't know. The hostess that I spoke with on the telephone overheard that and she said, "You haven't? Oh, he is very good looking! Certainly worth the effort!"

To make up for my tardiness, when he asked me to do dinner with him instead, I drove over to his side of town and met him at Red Lobster, which, might I add, was quite a jaunt. Anyway, that chick was right!!!! He is the best looking dude that I have been out with since I don't remember when. And sweet! What a nice guy he is. I was absolutely dazzled by his personality, his conversation and his broad range of interests. He's an "outdoor" type guy and we are going fishing up in the north Georgia Mountains on Saturday.

And, might I add, he has hair! Another head with hair, I am simply giddy with delight over all of this man hair that I seem to be finding about.

Happy I am this afternoon!

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home