.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Good morning!

I had such a good day yesterday that I decided to go out. As I was driving, I found myself sitting at a stop light feeling sad. I have had so many people tell me to "get over it" and forget about Vex that I am aboud to scream. How do you NOT find yourself thinking about things when you have spent almost a quarter of a century with a person? I sat at that light being sad and then I became angry at myself for doing so.

Then, it occurred to me that I am not wrong or weak for feeling this way, I am just a normal person going through a divorce. These things have got to be normal, it doesn't matter how badly Vex treated me, he was a major part of my life and it's tough to go through a day without something reminding me of our life together. It doesn't mean that I miss him, it just means that I am going through the stages of grief that comes along with any major loss. So, I am not going to be too tough on myself from now on.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you what happened last night. I have been saying that I am going to go out for weeks now, only I never end up actually doing it. Last night, I felt pretty well so I decided that I HAD to get myself out of the house. I hadn't been out in weeks. So, I went to this little bar that I've been to before and I sat in the parking lot thinking, "I don't want to go in there. I really, really don't." So, I headed home.

As I got close to home, I decided to go to this little place very close to my house that I had never been to before. Once again, I sat in the car thinking that I shouldn't go inside. I sat there for close to ten minutes before I decided to go in for one drink.

I was actually scared as I walked in. I hate walking into a bar alone and I haven't done it in so long that I was very uncomfortable. I planted myself in a corner booth and started watching the Mets game on TV when a guy at the bar asked me to come and join him and his little party. I decided that I should do that, I didn't like sitting there by myself and they seemed to be having fun. I took my beer and sat at the bar with those folks and joined them in their conversation and all of a sudden, I noticed someone that I knew sitting at the other corner of the bar.

This guy is someone that I have known for years. He and I have never been anything but friends although he always made it quite clear that he would like to be a little bit more. Last year during my Betrayed Wife Sale, he stopped by my house and we chatted a bit (He lives on the other side of town and this was quite a coincidence.). I told him about Vex and the affair and he asked me, "Well, NOW can we go out sometime?" I told him that I was still hoping to save my marriage and we had a nice chat and then he left. I hadn't seen him since.

So, when I saw him, I found myself absolutely stunned. If you knew how much I tried to talk myself out of walking into that place, you would know what a total shock it was to see him. The word serendipitous came into my head over and over again. He came over to speak to me and he asked what I was doing. I told him that I wanted to play pool and I mentioned what I had gone through before I came into the place where we were. I mentioned that I had come into this place to see if they had a pool table. They didn't. But...my friend did. He has one in his basement and he asked me if I wanted to go to his place to play. I said yes and off we went to shoot pool in his basement. This guy has never made a move on me and I thought that surely, now that Vex was gone, he would. Well, after a couple of hours of shooting pool and talking, I started getting ready to leave because he hadn't given me any reason to think that he wanted me to stay. As I picked up my pool cue and started to put it back in the case, he asked me if I wanted to go upstairs and watch a movie. I said that I would love to and we went up to his den and started watching Panic Room.

I sat on the couch with him but left about 2 or 3 feet in between us. He immediately said, "You can come closer if you'd like." Well, I liked. So...I moved next to him and we snuggled up on his couch and watched the movie together. That was so nice...I can't even describe how good it felt to be so close to another human being. I have a feeling that if he had made the slightest effort, I would have been hard pressed not to give in. But, a gentleman he is and I left after the movie without doing anything other than cuddling. I didn't get home until after 4 am. Now, how many people would believe that a man and a woman could spend the night together in an otherwise empty house and do nothing but cuddle? I doubt that I would buy it but that's exactly what happened. And, I have been pretty much been smiling ever since.

Now, I have to tell you something. I have another blog and I used the name MC Moewe on it as a pseudonym. Rogers Cadenhead, the jack ass who has smeared my name all over the internet, has tipped his hand a bit. I did a search for his name and one of the sites mentioned that his wife's name was MC Moewe. I figured that I could safely use that name. Nobdoy would be smearing it, that's for sure! I never said that I WAS MC Moewe and I believe I made it pretty clear that I am Meg Kelso, even on the other blog itself ( http://www.callmemc.blogspot.com ). Well, Rogers doesn't like it when someone gives him a bit of his own back. He whined to Blogger that I was impersonating his wife...here is the email that they sent me:

We have received a complaint of impersonation concerning your blogcallmemc.blogspot.com. We ask that you please change your profileinformation to not show 'M.C. Moewe' in the About Me section. Please seeour Blogger Help article for details on how to do this:http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=58Please note that if you do not comply within 24 hours, we will be forcedto remove the content in question and/or delete your blog.Thank you for your understanding.Sincerely,Blogger Support

Now, remember, I did nothing to besmirch that name and I had no plans to do so. I simply figured that it was a safe name to use online. Well, Rogers should have left well enough alone. He just exposed his weak spot and I am going to take advantage of it. Of course, should he decide to be decent instead of acting like a silly 13 year old boy, we could end this here and now. He has done all he can do to me but I haven't even begun to fight back. So, now he is out of ammo and he just turned over an arsenal of stuff for me to fire back with. He knows how to put a stop to this nonsense and he has the power to do so at any time. Until he does, I am forced to do what is necessary to level the battlefield.

Have a great day!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home