.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Hi there...

...I’ve received more mail from that conversation with Rick than I have about anything else I’ve posted in a long time. Surprisingly, it’s all been very positive. I suppose I just invited some negative mail, but most of the people who would write something negative don’t bother because they know it wouldn’t bother me and that if anything, I might use it to make fun of them. Anyway, here are a few of the emails that I’ve gotten today:

Dear Meg,
You married a guy who thinks "a lot" is one word?Jesus.

LOL, I was drinking heavily at the time. He also thought there was a town called Pepsicola and another called Philadelthia. I could go on...but I have, in a blog, LOLOLOL. I accept full responsibility for my actions and have learned from them.

MegYou should post a picture of this creep so more women aren’t taken in by his lies.
Karen

Karen,
I have posted a few of them on this blog, but for you, I’ll look for another to post, check it later this afternoon, by then I should have found one to put up there.
Meg

Meg,
What a service you are doing! Men will think twice before they try to cheat on their wives online!...

I don't know about a service but the other is pretty much what I was thinking. That and the revenge/bitterness thing. So many people say that I’m a “bitter divorcee” that I feel as though I should live up to the name.:):):)

Meg,
...you seem to be an intelligent woman, I can’t imagine why you would marry such an obvious low life idiot...all one has to do to see what an idiot your husband is read his own words..."

Once again, I was drinking very heavily at the time. And, don’t forget, love will trump intelligence every time.

Dear Meg,
I love it! You crack me up all the time but not as you cracked me up this time, I caught my fiance doing the same thing you did. They are such idiots...
Julie


Dear Julie,
Not all of them. It takes an extremely arrogant man to think that a woman is so interested in him that he forgets to use the brain that God gave him.

One immutable fact if life is the fact that the testosterone induced are ego driven. How else do you explain comb-overs and speedos? As I said before, Rick is bald and baldness is caused by increased levels of testosterone. Rick has far too much of the chemical that allows one to see that the women staring at him are not staring out of desire but rather out of a dreadful desire to laugh at him. Only arrogance would explain the little dance he does when he comes out of the shower, especially the part where he shakes his hips so hard that Mr. Happy smacks back and forth against his thighs. Only arrogance would convince a man that he should dance in a way that emphasizes the warped, distorted thing that he calls his “manhood”. Such pride in a birth defect, one rarely sees. If my coochie was all deformed, I would getteth myself to a nunnery and never, ever let a man, or woman for that matter, see it, feel it or be near it.

But, I haven’t testosterone. Every single man is proud of their own One-eyed Wonder Worm. I find that odd. You'd almost think that they really ARE something special the way they brag so. But, over the years I have found that very few of them have anything at all to brag about. I guess they need that chemical there to hide the truth from them or there wouldn’t be any little people.

OK, I have to go make dinner again, those Hot Pockets don't cook themselves. Oh! I am going to look for that picture for Karen.

See ya,

Meg

Send any comments to:

Meg.Kelso@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home